If you have PowerPoint 2000 (and probably earlier Win versions):
- Choose Help, About from the menu bar.
- Click the PowerPoint logo at the upper left of the About Microsoft PowerPoint screen.
- Who are all these people? They're PowerPoint's mommies and daddies ... the PPT development team.
- Don't see any people? Don't see anything at all? You're probably running PowerPoint 2000, SR-1 or later. MS removed the Easter Egg in SR-1 and hasn't put it back since.
- PowerPoint 2001: choose Apple, About Microsoft PowerPoint then Shift+Option click on the PowerPoint 2001 logo. Wheeee.
- PowerPoint X: choose PowerPoint, About PowerPoint then Shift+Option click on the logo.
- PowerPoint 2004/2008, from the PowerPoint menu choose About PowerPoint, hold down the Shift+Option keys and then click on the PowerPoint logo. See the names of folks at MacBU