Image Export converts PowerPoint slides to high-quality images.
PPT2HTML exports HTML even from PowerPoint 2010 and 2013, gives you full control of PowerPoint HTML output, helps meet Section 508 accessibility requirements
Merge Excel data into PowerPoint presentations to create certificates, awards presentations, personalized presentations and more
Resize your presentations quickly and without distortion
Language Selector switches the text in your presentation from one language to another
FixLinks prevents broken links when you distribute PowerPoint presentations
Shape Styles brings styles to PowerPoint. Apply complex formatting with a single click.
Prep4PDF preserves interactivity in PowerPoint presentations when you convert to PDF
Animations don't animate
You create a presentation with animations in PowerPoint 2000 or later. Everything works fine, but when you Save as Web Page, there are no animations in the HTML version.
- Choose Tools, Options, and click the General tab.
- Click the Web Options button.
- On the General tab of Web Options dialog box, put a check next to "Show slide animation while browsing"
- Click OK then click OK again to get back to the PowerPoint editing screen.
- Save your presentation as HTML again; this time the animations should work.
Did this solve your problem? If so, please consider supporting the PPT FAQ with a small PayPal donation.