EPS graphics don't print or don't print correctly
You have PowerPoint 2000 or older on your computer and you install PowerPoint 2002 (XP) or newer and suddenly your EPS graphics won't import into the older version of PowerPoint, or if they import, they won't print.
Replace the new EPS import filter that came with Office/PowerPoint 2002 or newer with an older version.
- Make sure PowerPoint isn't running
- Look for the file: \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft\Shared\Grphflt\EPSIMP32.FLT
- The one from Office 2002+ will be over 700kb.
- Rename it to something like EPSIMP32.FLT.Office2002
- Replace it with a copy of the EPSIMP32.FLT file from your original Office 2000 or older CD ( in the \PFILES\COMMON\MSSHARED\GRPHFLT\ folder and about 70kb)
If you need to do extensive work with EPS in PowerPoint 2002, it'd be a good idea to rename the older filter and return the newer filter to its original name.
The reason for this is that all versions of Office store their graphics import/export filters in a common location; when you install a newer version, it overwrites the old filters with the new ones. If the new ones aren't compatible with older versions of your Office programs ... too bad.