How to add arrowheads to a Cycle diagram in PowerPoint 2002
You add a Cycle diagram in PowerPoint 2002 but it doesn't have arrowheads.
Do any other editing you need to do, then when you're done:
- Use shift-click each shape in the diagram
- Click Draw in the lower left of your PowerPoint screen, point to Change Autoshape, point to Block Arrows and pick the Circular Arrow shape (it's the last shape on the popup menu)
- On the Diagramming toolbar, click Layout, then click AutoLayout (to turn the AutoLayout feature OFF)
- Click one of the shapes in the diagram and use the adjustment handle (it's a little yellow diamond) farthest from the arrowhead to adjust the length of the arrow. You may also want to experiment with the other adjustment handles to change the width of the arrow and the arrowhead.
- Repeat the last step for each of the other arrows.