PowerPoint 2007 Hotfixes and Service Packs
Also have look here: PowerPoint 2007 bugs / problems for other PowerPoint 2007 problems and fixes.
Various ... see the article below.
Issues that are fixed in PowerPoint 2007 by the 2007 Microsoft Office suites Service Pack 1
Note that some of the following hotfixes may have been rolled into a subsequent service pack. We don't list any hotfixes earlier than June 2007 because most or all of them have been included in SP1.
- You create a hyperlink that uses a subaddress or a bookmark in a PowerPoint 2007 presentation. Then, you save the presentation. When you reopen the presentation, the subaddress or the bookmark is missing from the hyperlink.
- When you try to programmatically set or change object formats such as shadows, fills, or lines in PowerPoint 2007, you may receive the following error message:
Run-time error "-2147024809 (80070057)': The specified value is out of range.
- The shapes in the center of a PowerPoint 2007 slide cannot be printed correctly.
- When you use PowerPoint 2007 to open a presentation that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office PowerPoint, some images in the presentation may not be displayed.
- In PowerPoint 2007, when you use OpenType Compact Font Format (CFF) fonts for the text in 66 points or bigger, the text overlaps in an unusable way. When you reduce the size of the OpenType CFF fonts for the same text to 65 points or smaller, the text appears as expected.
- You start an event macro in a slide show in PowerPoint 2007. When you right-click in the slide show and then click Next or Previous, the slide show does not advance to the next slide or to the previous slide.
- When you use the SlideShowNextBuild event to capture a change to the animation event in a text box shape, the change to the animation event is not captured.
- The ShapeRange.Shadow.Type property incorrectly returns a value of -2 for all shadow types when you try to programmatically obtain the shadow type of a shape in PowerPoint 2007
- A text box that has the Resize shape to fit text option enabled does not anchor as expected in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- In Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, when you try to resize a horizontal line or a vertical line by pressing the SHIFT key, the line incorrectly extends to the maximum allowed size.