Image Export converts PowerPoint slides to high-quality images.
PPT2HTML exports HTML even from PowerPoint 2010 and 2013, gives you full control of PowerPoint HTML output, helps meet Section 508 accessibility requirements
Merge Excel data into PowerPoint presentations to create certificates, awards presentations, personalized presentations and more
Resize your presentations quickly and without distortion
Language Selector switches the text in your presentation from one language to another
FixLinks prevents broken links when you distribute PowerPoint presentations
Shape Styles brings styles to PowerPoint. Apply complex formatting with a single click.
Prep4PDF preserves interactivity in PowerPoint presentations when you convert to PDF
PowerPoint for iPad version 1.1 released
Microsoft has released version 1.1 of PowerPoint for iPad today, July 31, 2014.
According to Microsoft and the Apple App Store, the new features added in version 1.1 include:
- Presenter View: View and edit speaker notes, see your next slide, or jump to other slides while presenting.
- Play Media: Play videos, sound effects, and background music while presenting.
- Insert Video: Insert videos from your Camera Roll.
- Picture Tools: Crop to focus on just the right part of the photo, or reset to undo your changes.
- Presenter Tools: Now you can erase highlights and drawings on your presentation.
- Send PDFs: Send PowerPoint files as PDFs.
- Hyperlinks: Add links to your presentation or edit existing ones.
- Fonts: Third-party fonts are now available in the Fonts menu.
ALL very welcome and appreciated changes and improvements.
See more details and screenshots on the Office Blog
Did this solve your problem? If so, please consider supporting the PPT FAQ with a small PayPal donation.