Image Export converts PowerPoint slides to high-quality images.
PPT2HTML exports HTML even from PowerPoint 2010 and 2013, gives you full control of PowerPoint HTML output, helps meet Section 508 accessibility requirements
Merge Excel data into PowerPoint presentations to create certificates, awards presentations, personalized presentations and more
Resize your presentations quickly and without distortion
Language Selector switches the text in your presentation from one language to another
FixLinks prevents broken links when you distribute PowerPoint presentations
Shape Styles brings styles to PowerPoint. Apply complex formatting with a single click.
Prep4PDF preserves interactivity in PowerPoint presentations when you convert to PDF
Change the author, date, etc. of Comments
You can delete comments you've added in PowerPoint 2002/2003 but you can't change the author name, date, and certain other features. What do you do if you NEED to change these things?
- Choose Tools, Macro, Microsoft Script Editor.
- In the project explorer, click the slide that hosts the comment you want to change.
- Use Ctrl+F to bring up the search dialog and search on "Author".
- That'll take you to the first comment; it's not pretty but it should be fairly obvious what bits to edit.
- Repeat for each comment; repeat for each slide.
Did this solve your problem? If so, please consider supporting the PPT FAQ with a small PayPal donation.